- FAMILY LIFT PASSES / up to 2 adults with up to 3 children/ have 20% discount of the adult lift pass and are valid for the following lift passes: half day, 1 day, 2 days and 6 non-consecutive days.
- Family lift passes are valid for families with children aged 7 to 13 years.
- Lift passes has to be bought personally at the cash register in the presence of all family members who are going to use the passes.
- If there is a case of more than one discount, only the higher one is to be applied.
- Children below 7 years use the lift facilities free of charge.
- Lift passes “7-13 incl.” Are issued to children above 7 years of age and up to 13 years.
- Lift passes “14-22 incl.” Are valid in the age above 14 years and up to 22 years of age. People using those lift passes are obliged to certify their identity with an id and buy personally the pass at the cash register.
- Lift passes “23-64 incl.”Are valid in the age above 23 years and up to 64 years of age.
- Lift passes “65+”are valid in the age above 65 years of age. People using those lift passes are obliged to certify their identity with an id and buy personally the pass at the cash register.
- The prices for lift passes "14-22" incl." и "65+" are valid only: half day, 1 day, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 days and 6 non-consecutive days lift passes. For all the other types of lift passes are valid the prices for the age group "23 -64".
- Lift pass for 6 non consecutive days can not be used within 6 consecutive days in a row.
- Half day pass, morning is valid till 12.30 p.m.
- Half day pass, afternoon is valid from 12.00 p.m.
- Lift pass for night skiing is valid from 6 p.m. until 9.30 p.m.
- Prices of children seasonal and annual passes are valid in the age above 7 years and up to 22 years of age. Photo and id or valid pupil`s or student`s book is required.
- Seasonal lift pass is valid until 15.04.2017.
- Annual lift pass is valid from the beginning of the winter season until 15.10.2017.
The price of each purchased ticket/lift pass includes an insurance coverage for transportation of people on ropeways and transport belts as well as Accident coverage valid for the ski centers in Borovets (which include the marked ski runs and trails, ski ways and connections between them) which covers the costs for searching in the event of accident on the ski slopes, the provision of first medical aid on the slope or in the rescue center of the Mountain Rescue Service and the transportation of the insured individual by special rescue means to the nearest medical center within the ski centers. insurance coverage is not valid in the freestyle (terrain) parks - Borosport Snowpark and PromoPark Borosport and for freeride.
THE INSURANCE APPLIES TO INCIDENTS THAT HAVE OCCURRED ONLY DURING THE REGULAR WORKING HOURS OF THE LIFT FACILITIES.
THE INSURANCE PROVIDES COVERAGE FOR INCIDENTS ON THE MARKED SKI RUNS IN BOROVETS RESORT AND DOES NOT COVER FREERIDE/OFF-PISTE SKIING.
THE INSURANCE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE MEDICAL SERVICES IN THE PHYSICIAN’S OFFICE AND ANY FOLLOW-UP PROCEDURES AND SERVICES.
NEW! WIRELESS, HANDS-FREE LIFT CARDS
Rules for the Usage of the Hands-Free Lift Cards
1. You must carry your hands-free lift cards – standard single-use lift pass, as well as reloadable ones, in a separate pocket on the left side of your jacket between your left elbow and shoulder.
2. When passing through the lift gates, the tag will register and open the lift access gate automatically. Please do not get too close to the person passing through the lift gates in front of you so the RFID antenna can work properly.
3. You must carry your lift card in a separate pocket away from your cell phone, iPod, or any foil wrapped items such as gum wrappers, cold medicine etc.
4. Do not carry more than one lift card on the left side of your jacket.
5. Do not perforate and do not scratch or harm the surface of the cards in any way!
6. WARNING! THE RESALE OR TRANSFER OF THE LIFT PASSES/TICKETS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN! PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT WHEN YOU CROSS THE LIFT GATES FOR THE FIRST TIME, YOUR CARD IS PERSONNIFIED BY THE AUTOMATIC TAKING OF A PHOTO OF THE FIRST-TIME USER. THE VIOLATORS ARE EASILY IDENTIFIED AT THE NEXT CROSSING OF THE LIFT GATES WITH THE SAME CARD. IF AND WHEN THE SAME LIFT PASS/TICKET IS USED BY MORE THAN ONE INDIVIDUAL, THE LIFT PASS/TICKET IS ANNULLED AND ALL RIGHTS OF USE ARE REVOKED WITHOUT THE RIGHT TO COMPENSATION.
RELOADABLE LIFT CARDS FOR MULTIPLE USE
1. The reloadable lift cards (KeyCard Basic) can be purchased for BGN 5.00 in Borovets Resort only at the ticket offices of “Borosport” Jsc., located at the lift stations, in the office of “Ski School Borosport” and in the Rila Hotel.
2. To have a reloadable lift card issued, you must present a picture I.D. The cards must have your full name and photo printed.
3. The reloadable lift cards can be reloaded online at www.Borovets-bg.com for 1/2 day morning, 1/2 day afternoon, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 5 days, 6 days, 7 days, 6 non consecutive days and night skiing, for both adults and children.
4. The reloadable lift cards can carry one active service only. The reloading with a new service can be done only after the previous service has expired.
5. The reloadable lift cards will last for years, this way you can simply reload your pass in future years and reuse your existing card.
SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING OUTSIDE OF THE MARKED SKI RUNS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!
OFF PISTE SKIING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE INSURANCE COVERAGE AND IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND EXPENSE.
SKI RESCUE: +359 88 14 73, + 359 887 100 237, + 359 887 100 243
THE SKI LIFT PASS/TICKET IS NON-TRANSFERABLE. IT MUST BE DISPLAYED VISIBLY AT ALL TIMES.
IN CASE OF FRAUDULENT USE, THE LIFT PASS/TICKET WILL BE CONFISCATED WITHOUT COMPENSATION. THE FARE PAID WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IN CASE OF: INCLEMENT WEATHER, LOSS, DAMAGE, ILLNESS, POWER FAILURE AND/OR OTHER REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS.
BOROSPORT WISHES TO REMIND THAT THE DISABLED INDIVIDUALS MAY PURCHASE THEIR LIFT PASSES ONLY IN PERSON UPON PRESENTATION OF THE RESPECTIVE DOCUMENTS AND IDS.
BOROSPORT REMINDS THAT THE RESALE OR TRANSFER OF LIFT PASSES/TICKETS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, INCLUDING THE LIFT PASSES ISSUED TO DISABLED INDIVIDUALS.
BOROSPORT SHALL NOT TOLERATE ANY VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED RULES AND SHALL REVOKE ALL RIGHTS ENSUING FROM THE PASS/TICKET, AS WELL AS CANCEL ANY FURTHER SALE OF PASSES/TICKETS TO OFFENDERS, DISABLED INDIVIDUALS INCLUDED.