All guests staying or visiting Radina’s Way Hotel are requested to read the Hotel's General Policies:
Arrival and Departure Policy
Check-in time is guaranteed as of 14:00 (unless previously guaranteed by Hotel); check-outs should be done by 12:00. Rooms are held until 4 (four) hours after the Hotel check-in time of the day of arrival. For guests checking-out later than 14:00, the Hotel reserves the right to charge an additional night, quoted according to the Best Available Rate at the time of check-out.
Food and Beverage
No food and drinks are allowed to be taken to the guest's rooms or brought into the Hotel (external purchases) may be consumed in our Restaurant premises, without the express written consent of the Hotel Management. Please have in mind that mini bar items are paid. The cost of consumed items will be added to your room bill. If you do not want to use the mini bar service, please inform the Reception. It is not allowed, without written consent of the Hotel Management, to put your own food and drinks in the mini fridge. The mini bar will be restocked on a daily bases.
No alcoholic beverages can be brought into Radina's Way Hotel. Alcoholic beverages purchased in the hotel may not leave the premises in which they are purchased. Excessive consumption of alcohol is cause for ejection from the hotel without refund.
No alcohol is served to any guests under age of 18 as per Bulgarian legislation.
In line with the change in Bulgarian legislation, Radina’s Way operates a NO SMOKING policy within all interior areas of the Hotel, including: guest bedrooms, public areas and corridors. For resident guests who do not comply with our NO SMOKING policy, a charge of 200 BGN will be added to their bill to facilitate the cost of cleaning all soft furnishing to remove the odor of tobacco. Designated smoking areas have been allocated within the Hotel outdoor grounds - please enquire upon check in. We appreciate your co-operation with this No Smoking Policy.
The dress code in all public areas within the Hotel is smart casual. Guests are only allowed to be in swimwear at the Hotel swimming pool. When frequenting any other public areas, they are required to be fully dressed and in accordance with our dress code policy.
The Hotel reserves the right to judge acceptable levels of noise or behavior of guests, who must take all steps for corrective action as requested by the Hotel.
In the event of failure to comply with management requests, the Hotel may terminate the booking or stop any event immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation. It is the policy of the Hotel not to discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, creed, sex, marital status, age, ethnic origin or disability. Guests, employees and all sub-contractors are expected to adhere to this policy and the Hotel may, without incurring any liability to the guest, remove from the Hotel any person or persons offending against this policy.
In keeping with our family-friendly atmosphere, and for health and safety reasons, please always wear long pants in the hotel common areas and restaurants. Proper footwear and shorts are required in the SPA and Pool area.
We expect all guests to behave in a family-friendly manner. Line jumping, profanity and unruly behavior are offensive to hotel guests and may be cause for ejection without refund.
Hotel Radina's Was has a zero tolerance policy in which it will refuse to admit of refuse service or accommodation in the hotel or may remove a person who: while on the premises of the hotel acts in an obviously intoxicated or disorderly manner, destroys or threatens to destroy hotel property, or causes or threatens to cause a public disturbance; or refuses or is unable to pay for the accommodations or services.
Hotel Radina's Way may limit the number of persons who may occupy a particular guest room in the hotel and will only allow registered guests to use its facilities. A person who negligently or intentionally causes damage to the hotel or any furniture or furnishings within the hotel, shall be liable for damages sustained by the hotel staff, including the hotel's loss of revenue resulting from the inability to rent or lease rooms while the damage is being repaired. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, the Hotel reserves the right to get in touch with the Tour Operator of the Authorities for further assistance. No exceptions will be made.
Please comply with the following general rules:
- Children below 12 years of age should be accompanied by a responsible adult within the Hotel area - outdoor and indoor at all times. None of the kids should be left without supervision.
- Children below 12 years of age are not allowed to use any of the Hotel's elevators if they are not accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Children under 12 years of age are not allowed to self-service on the restaurant buffets and should be accompanied by a responsible person.
- Running and playing through the Hotel's corridors and public areas is absolutely forbidden except the specially design areas for kind activities.
- Usage of laser points in the Hotel area is absolutely forbidden. For any breaches Radina's Way staff is entitled to confiscate laser points, balls etc.
- It is not allowed children below 12 years of age to use the equipment in the gym, sauna and steam bath.
- Climbing on the fence, chairs and tables is absolutely forbidden.
- The Hotel reserves the right to judge acceptable levels of noise or behaviour of guests, who must take all steps for corrective action as requested by the Hotel.
- All guests are obliged to comply with the set rules and signs in the Hotel area as well as with the oral recommendations of the staff.
- The Management reserves the right to check the luggage of the guests if they are suspected of taking away hotel property.
Guests using profanity or abusive language, symbols or gestures may be ejected from the Hotel without refund.
Pets are not accepted, with the exception of guide dogs.
The Hotel has its own car park, which is free for Hotel guests and according to availability of parking space. The Hotel does not accept responsibility whatsoever for damage to, or theft from, or theft of, vehicles parked on the Hotel premises.
By entering the property, each guest grants Hotel Radina's Way the right to film videotape, or photograph him/her on hotel property for any reason without payment or consideration.
If your child gets lost or separated from your party, contact the Radina's Way employee or security officer for assistance.
Key Cards Locks
Hotel Radina's Way takes the advantage of the added safety provided to guests, by using key card locks. Each card is individually coded for each room. Guests are guaranteed that no one, except the authorized staff, mayenter their room. The Hotel has implemented the Access Control System, including guests and staff, which give information about entry of each room. Every member of the staff has individual defined access in the Hotel, specified according to his responsibilities and duties.
At Hotel Radina's Way, we have our own staff of trained security guards working 24-hours every day to provide safety and security for our guests. It is not allowed people, who are not guests of the Hotel to use the Hotel facilities, except when Hotel Management gives its written consent.
Hotel Radina's Way is equipped with CCTV system which covers the public areas. More than 10 cameras are located in the Hotel.
Staff Access Control System
The Hotel is equipped with high technology access control system. Each member of the staff has individual card allowing access to the zones needed. There are security checks when entering and leaving the Hotel.
In Room Safe
Hotel Radina's Way provides in-room safety deposit box for every premise. It is payable and not included in the room rate. For detailed information, please ask at the Reception.The Hotel is not responsible for any valuables and money, left unlocked and outside the individual safe, including those in the guest's rooms and public areas.
In case of an electrical outage, Hotel Radina's Way provides limited emergency stand-by power in order to assure emergency lightening and power for some of the main kitchen facilities.
For the security of guest's luggage the Hotel provides secure luggage store room. In order to leave the luggage guest will be assisted by the Reception Desk. Guests are allowed to enter the luggage room when accompanied by the Bellboy. Hangbags and purses are not accepted for storage in the luggage room.
We provide housekeeping service everyday between the hours of 8:00 to 16:00. If "Do not disturb" hanger is placed till 15:00 your room will be cleaned the next day. If you need anything after 16:00, please ask at the Reception.
Lost and Found Policy
Radina's Way Hotel is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen personal items. All rooms are equipped with in-room safes (extra charge is applied). Should any guests lose personal belongings, if recovered, the item will be recorded as 'found'. Hotel Radina's Way keeps detailed records of all 'found' items, and will make a reasonable effort to contact the guest if an item is left in the hotel's guest room after the guest has checked-out which will be placed in our Lost & Found safety box. We will ship items back at the owner's expense. Any items in the Lost & Found, which are not claimed within thirty (30) days, will be donated to a local charity or discarded.
Complaints, Liability and Damages Policy
Any comment or complaint regarding the stay should be made to the Front Office or Hotel Duty Manager at the time of visit so that the matter can be resolved immediately. Other than the event of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Hotel, the Hotel's liability to the guest is limited to the price of the booking. Unless the Hotel is liable under the above clause, the guest indemnifies the Hotel from and against any and all liability and any claims, proceedings or damages resulting or arising from the guest, booking, event or function. The Hotel will not be liable for failure to perform, in the event that said failure is caused by any factor beyond its reasonable control. The Hotel reserves the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act, omission, default or neglect of the guests towards the Hotel's property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, the Hotel reserves the right to make a charge to the guest's credit card, or send an invoice for the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage to the registered address. The Hotel will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum. The Hotel is subject to statutory controls, including those relating to fire, licensing, entertainment, health, hygiene and safety. All terms will be construed in accordance with Bulgarian law and the Hotel and guest submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Bulgarian courts.
Third Party Liability: The Hotel does not accept any liability for services rendered by third parties to guests, notwithstanding that such services may be arranged by the Hotel. Any claim, demand, charge, suit or damages which may be incurred by the guests (or any person claiming there under) shall be made directly with such third parties and the Hotel shall render all reasonable assistance in this regard.
Payments of Additional Services
All rates are quoted in national currency, wnich is Bulgarian lev (BGN). All Payments are processed in BGN as required by law. At Reception are accepted the following Credit cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, Mastercard, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover.
In case of the lift entrapment or other emergency, Please pick up the phone located in the elevator to reach Reception.
Radina's Way is newly built hotel with materials and furnishing from the latest generation, which provide reliable protection and security. As we are very responsible to the safety of our tourists and staff, we have taken extremely serious precautions to prevent any fire accidents.
- All staff have passed fire training and have been acquaint with Fire Procedures in the hotel;
- There are fire evacuation plan on the back of each guestroom door as well as near the elevators and public areas. Please read them carefully;
- The Hotel is equipped with smoke detectors in rooms and public areas. There is fire alarm system (sound and light);
- There are available fire extinguishers and fire hoses of a suitable size within easy reach of premises;
- All stairways and corridors are separated from the remainder of the Hotel with materials having at least 60 minutes fire resistance.
If you detect fire or smoke, Please dial Reception.
Tell the Receptionist:
- The nature of the emergency
- The floor and room number
- The extent of the fire and any other requested information
- Do not hang up the phone until instructed to do so by the Receptionist.
Natural Disasters - Earthquake, Flood, Severe Weather
In the event of natural disaster:
- Remain calm and follow the staff instructions. Do not run or panic. Stay where you are. Most injuries happen when people are entering or leaving buildings.
- In case of earthquake take cover. If you are inside, get under a heavy desk or table, against an inside wall or under an inside doorway. Stay away from glass, windows, and outside doors. If you are outside, move away from buildings, sidewalks and electric wires.
- Use the stairs; do not use the elevators. Hotel staff will check all exits for safety. You may then leave the building if that is the appropriate action.
- In case of earthquake don't use candles, matches or open flames. Gas lines may have been damaged and a flame could cause explosions or fires.
- Let rescuers know you are safe. If you leave your room or leave the building, be sure Hotel staff know where you are.
Consequences of Breaches of the Hotel Policy
In the event of failure to comply with management requests, in the event of any breaches of the Hotel rules and policies, the Hotel may terminate the booking or stop any event immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation. It is the policy of the Hotel not to discriminate on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, creed, sex, marital status, age, ethnic origin or disability. Guests, employees and representatives of the Tour Operator are expected to adhere to this Policy and the Hotel may, without incurring any liability to the guest, evict from the Hotel any person or persons offending against this policy. For additional information regarding the Hotel Policy and offered services please see the A-Z Guide, which can be found in every room.